33” Loaded Boards Fathom
33” Loaded Boards Fathom
THE LAST MILE (OR EVERY MILE).
Introducing the Loaded Fathom, the longboard that blurs the boundaries of what a skateboard can be.
The Fathom is one of the easiest boards to ride in the world and a ton of fun. Built around the new Loaded Zee Bracket truck mounting system. With large wheels and a low ride height, the Fathom reimagines soulful commuting and urban exploration.
IT’S RIGHT FOR YOU IF…
- You want a compact board that’s easy and fun to ride—for novices and seasoned skaters alike.
- You’re looking for a low ride height for effortless pushing and footbraking and a wide deck that provides a forgiving, stable platform.
- You appreciate having huge wheels that coast forever and plow over bumps and cracks.
- Length: 33″ / 83.8 cm (complete), 23″ / 58.4 cm (deck)
- Width: 9.25″ / 23.5 cm
- Wheelbase: 26.5″ / 67.3 cm (complete), 17.25″ / 43.8 cm (deck)
- Profile: slight camber
- Flex: subtle
- Weight: 9.6 lb / 4.4 kg (Dad Bod), 8.4 lb / 3.8 kg (Caguama), 3.1 lb / 1.4 kg (deck)
- Designed for riders up to 250 lb / 113 kg under normal use. Riders 250-300 lb / 113-136 kg should minimize aggressive pumping.
The Fathom is built for speed and momentum. With its large (up to 105mm) wheels and agile trucks, this board bridges the gap between board and bike, easily reaching and sustaining commuting speeds that surpass the comfort zone of conventional skateboards. Get a good workout, explore the roads less traveled, or get to class/work without breaking a sweat. It’s up to you.
The Fathom is stable and easy to control, even at high commuting speeds. The low ride height provides stability and ease of pushing and footbraking. The wide deck further enhances confidence, while upturned deck corners reduce the chance of footbite.
Double-drop brackets and relatively narrow trucks make this board surprisingly responsive and agile. A board with wheels this size has no right to turn this well.
Featuring 8-ply maple construction, slight camber for road-smoothing suspension, and lifted corners (with more aggressive grip tape) to lock in your feet and reduce the chance of foot bite. Large enough for comfort but compact enough to carry on public transportation and stow under your desk.
To evoke the spirit of adventure and exploration, the current graphic was inspired by the historic Polynesian expansion and their mind-boggling ocean navigation. Nanastudio created this collage based on Polynesian ships and artifacts.