Caliber 3 Trucks 10” 50 degree raked
Caliber Truck Co. is a skateboard truck manufacturing company dedicated to creating the highest quality trucks on the market. After 5 years of research and development the results are our strongest and most customizable trucks to date; the battle proven Caliber III. Updated to satisfy the modern downhill skater with optional rake, the ability to use any bushing size, increased strength and a budget friendly price tag. Our world class team of skaters have taken our prototypes to hell and back, and we never stopped improving the Caliber III until everyone was satisfied. Enjoy!
- Newly designed, widened hanger supports for increased strength. Specifically to prevent bending.
- 45° chamfer for weight reduction. Specifically to offset the weight increase from added hanger material.
- High strength SCM435 alloy steel kingpins eliminate unwanted kingpin movement.
- SCM435 alloy steel axles reduce the risk of bending or cracking.
- Upgraded 96A urethane pivot cups are longer lasting and eliminate pivot slop.
- Tried and true tombstone hanger design increases strength and rigidity over competitors.
- Venom 90A High Performance Formula Plug Barrel bushings, designed specifically for Caliber Trucks, eliminate unwanted hanger slop and HPF urethane provides a fast return to center.
- 10" (184mm) hangar for stability and easier slide initiation.
- Stamped steel, flat washers for less restriction and improved response.
- Truck degree is stamped on the bottom surface of the baseplate for easy identification.
- Rakeless hanger is true neutral. It provides more stability and less turn over a raked hanger.
- The 50° baseplate is the most lively feeling option in our line, it provides a sharper turning radius, ideal for cruising, carving and freestyle/dance.
- Designed for any setup and to handle any discipline. Including but not limited to: dancing, downhill, and freeride.