105mm 80a Orangatang Wheels Dad Bod
DESIGNED FOR SPEED. BUILT FOR COMFORT.
The Orangatang Dad Bod is the most high-performance 100mm+ urethane skateboard wheel in existence. Four years of development, our new TrypoCore, and our tried-and-true Happy Thane formula combine to create the ultimate big-wheel experience at a shockingly light weight. Designed for next-level commuting, long-distance pushing, long-distance pumping, and e-skate, these wheels are meant to roll. The large 105mm diameter provides exceptional roll speed, tons of momentum, smooth rolling, and absurd distance per push—it's kinda like cheating. Just add risers!
The Dad Bod’s firm yet cush outer lip provides comfort and speed. Big wheels tend to be hard to control, so we developed our new Traction Trench technology on the inner lip for carefully tuned compliance, resulting in dependable control, grip, and comfort. The bearing seat is offset so the wheel can be flipped for narrower boards. The wide, smooth contact surface increases grip, and the rounded edges prevent catching on cracks.
Featuring the brand-new Orangatang TrypoCore
- • Significantly reduces overall weight of the wheel
- • Stiff glass-filled urethane construction increases grip and durability
- • Wide core design with a deep valley-shaped cross section for efficient urethane damping and crisp handling
- • Compatible with all eskate pulleys designed for Kegel and Caguama style cores
- • Second set of mounting holes allows for larger-diameter pulley systems
- • E-board manufacturers can design new pulleys around one or both sets of mounting holes on this core